Monday 8 October 2012

WELCOME!!!

today 8/10/2012, i'm proud of myself that i have my own blog... tq Prof Zaidi.. all this while, i never thought i will have a blog..
the actual fact, i'm not fancy with blog. my first impression about blog..blog for those people who have past time.. what i'm trying to say is, blog can be a hobby for those people who has free time. most bloggers, wrote on their personal life,cursing with bad words (which is not me). i'm rather keep my daily life as personal rather than to spread it to whole world. and furthermore, i have no time to write blog.
but today.... I'M BREAK MY OWN RECORD!!! i can't believe to myself. i have my blog.. and now i know, blog not only sharing your own personal life..but also you can sharing your own opinion, ideas, thought and do a business..

tq Prof for opened my eyes... please take a good side of the blog...till then..


No comments:

Post a Comment